1. Executive Assistant and Events Coordinator
The Language Conservancy
- Demonstrates strong computer skills, including high proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Acrobat, calendaring, and web-based registration applications
- Demonstrates skills in utilizing a database for access to data, data entry and data retrieval
2. Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Cascade Hills Country Club
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, English or a related field preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office software is required
- Compose and publish the monthly newsletter using Adobe InDesign
3. Brand Manager
- Website content development and maintenance
- Database software, internet navigation, spreadsheet software and project management software skills and knowledge.
- Search engine positioning and gathering and analyzing market data
4. Marketing Coordinator
Berkshire Hathaway Automotive
- Assist to pull and collect media performance reports such as CRM traffic reports, Call Measurement Reports, Website Analytics, and radio, television and cable web traffic reports associated media promotions, etc.
- General follow up and management of projects in progress such as eBlasts, artwork, information requests, and Workamajig entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs including Excel and Word
5. Social Media Strategist (Production Assistant)
- At least two years’ experience managing social media channels for a major news/media brand and demonstrated ability to participate in, contribute to and grow online communities.
- Familiarity with social video and digital video editing production
- Graphic design experience